Jan 24 2011
- Level 1:Stimulates collagen formation beneath the skin, improving fine lines and wrinkles.
- Relative to other Hydroxy Acids, Glycolic Acid has a very small molecular structure, allowing it to effectively penetrate deeper into the skin, providing wonderful collagen stimulation. It is also effective at cleansing the skin of acne-causing impurities and blackheads.
- No downtime peel. With G35 skin sloughing (slight flaking) is generally not visible so it does not interfere with daily activities.
- Evens skin tone, minimizing areas of discoloration
- Professional Strength Product — Detailed directions included
Level 1) Glycolic/35, Lactic/35, Salicylic/20
Level 2) Glycolac/60, Lactic/50 - Twice as strong as L1
Level 3) Glycolic/50, Lactic/70, BHA+, HQ+ - Twice as strong as L2
Choosing a Peel:
Glycolic: stimulates collagen growth more effectively than any of the other peels. It’s small molecule allows it to slip beneath the epidermis to reach the collagen fibers below and results in 15%-25% thickening over 12 weeks. Glycolic acid generally causes little or no visible peeling.
Lactic: works on the sur
List Price: $ 34.95
Price: $ 18.95
Related Skin Care Products