May 24 2011
The skin loses its elastic property usually when a person loses weight or has given a child birth. This is because when a person is gaining weight or is on the nine-month process their skin stretches. However after that, when the person loses the weight they gained it has been a usual problem on how to get back their tight skin. To solve the predicament of skin tightening you have to get what you got to get.
1. Get your weight regulated. Most people do not control their weight that’s why it gets harder to bring back the spring of the skin. The normal weight to lose every week is two pounds, more than that could be unhealthful for the skin.
2. Get plumping foods and eat. These foods contain the protein needed by the skin to stay youthful. Include in your diet meat fish which contain Omega- 3 that preserves collagen in the skin.
3. Get some water. The water you drink everyday helps your skin be moisturized and flush the toxins on your skin giving it a fresh look.
4. Get sweat. Put on your rubber shoes and do some exercises (push ups, sit ups, squats) or sports (cycling, basketball, badminton). You can also lift weights. These activities help blood circulation and take away the harmful and unwanted toxins on the skin. And when you exercise it helps you maintain the weight you just lost. Doing stomach crunches (pulling up the muscles in your tummy for a few minutes) also tighten skin and makes you lose weight rapidly.
5. Get scrubbed. When you’re on the shower, use loofah or other effective body scrubs to eliminate the dead skin and give way for the regeneration of a new tighter skin.
6. Get your lotion. Choose the best product that would help you gain the elasticity back like lotions with vitamin E, vitamin C and aloe vera. These ingredients have been proven to be effective on skin tightening.
7. Get moisturized. When you feel like your skin is shrinking, you have to moisturize it by applying to your skin a heavy moisturizer every day.
8. Get a massage. Massaging rebuilds the elasticity of the skin. It actually helps tighten the lose skin through the constant contraction and expansion of the muscles.
9. Get a doctor. You could undergo medical skin tightening operations like face lift, mini face lift, neck lift and many more pertaining on which part of the skin is to be lifted. This is usually done by a licensed surgical doctor and is prone of having future difficulties.
10. Get it yourself. When you have non surgical approach you’ll have to use dermal fillers (soften facial creases), skin tightening machines (uses different wavelength of light), and other aesthetic products that could be a tool for you to stay young and beautiful.