Apr 22 2011
- Entry Level Professional Strength Peel; approx. 15 full facial peels per bottle
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by stimulating collagen growth
- Ideal for dry skin, hyperpigmentation and premature aging
- Evens skin tone and minimizing areas of discoloration for all skin types
- Cumulative benefits and optimal results with weekly treatments
Glycolic Acid is a superficial peeling agent that is made from sugar cane. It is often considered the most active and beneficial of the Alpha-Hydroxy-Acids (AHA).
Glycolic/35 works beneath the skin to stimulate collagen and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Working below the surface there is generally very little visible peeling with the Glycolic/35.
With repetitive and continuous use, improvement to skin tone and texture occurs.
Once inside the skin’s cell, glycolic acid will s
List Price: $ 34.95
Price: $ 18.95